26 January 2011

26 January 2011 -- My Sweet Razzle


Took him in for x-rays this morning. I can't stand being without him all day. Will there be other lesions in the other legs? Everyone has an opinion. The lists are all against amputation -- would I should be so lucky to have that option; on the other hand the infection and aftershock of such an operation can kill just as quickly. Just finished reading the blog on GPANW website of Aidan's passing by Lori Bigler -- it was heartbreaking -- 41 days; she only had 41 days from diagnosis to death.

This is so damned unfair. He doesn't deserve this; no one does, but certainly not the sweetest, happiest most lovable animal that ever walked this earth. Oh, my sweet boy, I just want you to be well and pain free, crawl under the covers with you and hide and hide and hide ...

No comments: